Manufactured in the UK, the SuperGlide 120 is powered by a DC motor, which ensures your lift will still work in the event of a power cut. Every stairlift is tested to reach the highest safety specifications.
The SuperGlide 120’s smooth-start-smooth-stop action means just that! No sudden jerks or jolts. You can rest safe in the knowledge that tens of thousands of homes worldwide have already enjoyed the ACORN experience.
A list of features is included below.
Easy to Install
- Factory prepared for installation – each stair lift is pre-assembled in the factory with the features and options selected, making installation on the site quick and easy.
- No mains wiring necessary – no need for expensive and disruptive alteration to the domestic mains power supply, or for a certified electrician to hook up mains power. The SuperGlide 120 simple needs a conventional household power outlet to be available at either the top or bottom of the stairs.
- Maintenance free batteries – power for the lift is derived from 2x 12 volt batteries that are charged via an independent battery charger unit.
- Infra red remote controls – no complicated wiring for the lift call and send stations.
Easy to Use
- Whisper quiet operation – due to the stair lifts DC power supply.
- Joystick and Infra remote control operation. The lift can be ‘sent’ or ‘called’ to wherever it is needed using remote controls at either the top or bottom landing.
- ‘Soft start’ and ‘soft stop’ technology – there is no jolting or lurching as the lift starts or finishes its journey.
- Swivel seat with locking catch – ensure easy mounting and dismounting from the stair lift. The lift will not operate unless the seat is in the correct riding position.
- Diagnostic digital display – mounted on the stair lift carriage, this shows clearly when the lift is in the normal operating position, and also provide invaluable diagnostic information in the unlikely event of a fault with your stair lift.
- Folding Seat & Footrest – the stairs remain available for use by others, as the stair lifts seat, arms and footrest fold away when not in use.
Safe to Use
- The SuperGlide 120 is rated to carry 125Kg.
- Pressure sensitive safety surfaces that prevent the lift from colliding with any obstruction on the stairway. These are located around the footrest, and on the top and bottom of the carriage.
- Limit sensors to ensure that the stair lift always stops in the correct position.
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems eliminates the possibility of an uncontrolled descent.
- Lockable isolation switch to prevent children or any unauthorised person using the stairlift.
- 24 Volt DC operation – The low voltage operation is designed to eliminate the risk of electric shock.